Free Homeownership Luncheon & Seminar
for Veteran Homebuyers and Sellers
Active military, reservists, military retirees, veterans and their families face many issues when it comes to buying or selling a home, finding a place to live, or dealing with home loans and they need expert guidance to help them understand their options and overcome difficulties related to homeownership.
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association invites all military personnel, veterans and their families to attend this FREE luncheon and seminar to learn about their home loan VA benefits and the programs, resources, and services available to help you navigate the process of homeownership.
|Thursday, November 14, 2013
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (lunch provided)
VFW Post # 10147, 519 S. Central Ave., Apopka, FL 32704
- Advantages of a VA Guaranteed Loan
- How to obtain a Certificate of Eligibility
- Steps to obtaining a VA Guaranteed Loan
- Frequently asked questions about VA Guaranteed Loans
- Steven Merchant, USMC (Ret.), Chairman of the Board, Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
- Representatives of the VA Regional Loan Center in St. Petersburg will be on hand to answer your questions about VA Guaranteed Loans
- Grant Simon, Licensed Mortgage Originator
- Angi Wallace, Florida Realtors® Instructor, will speak about the Florida Military Specialist Certification
|A list of REALTORS® who have earned the Florida Military Specialist Certification trained to better serve the homeownership needs of our military personnel and their families will be provided.
Seating is limited!
To register, call 407.513.7268
Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.